Faurecia has been using TULIP since august 2014 for the digitalization and data extraction of invoiced documents. With us, they have achieved their goal of saving time and money and reducing errors in their document processing.
Faurecia is one of the world’s leading automotive equipment suppliers. The company is now present in 34 countries around the world, with over 330 production sites in operation.
Scope of services
- Every day, a courier collects paper invoices and credit notes from Faurecia´s office in Bratislava and takes them to Brno, where we have a scanning and document management centre.
- In Brno, we scan the paper documents (invoices). All data from the scanned documents are extracted automatically using an OCR system integrated in the TULIP platform.
- The validation team then checks and validates the extracted data. All documents are published on the TULIP platform, together with all the overviews required by Faurecia. This means that Faurecia has the digitalized documents available on TULIP within 24 hours.
Volume of processed documents
- An average of 350 documents per day (peaks are up to 850 daily documents)
- An average of 9 000 documents per month
- As of the beginning of 2017, there were 219 000 documents extracted for Faurecia on TULIP
Project goals and achievements
- Reduction of the labour-costs required for part-time workers
- Reduction of the error rate through document processing
- Increased speed through document processing
- Increased quality of the extracted data
With TULIP, Faurecia now has all the documents available at the touch of a button and stored in a cloud archive.
“Thanks to TULIP, we have saved time, costs and significantly increased the quality of extracted data”, Monika Vlčková, SSC manager – Faurecia.
Do you need the document´s digitalization? Or any other cloud services? Let´s talk about it!CONTACT US