The Company Kuehne + Nagel has been TULIP’s client since January 2015. Their employees use TULIP as a time and attendance management system and payroll management system.
With a presence in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and overland business, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Kuehne + Nagel use TULIP in Slovakia in the payroll, attendance and HR areas: online portal for employees’ payslips, payroll and HR data exchange platform, time & attendance management system.
TULIP and Kuehne + Nagel in numbers
- Time & attendance management since January 2015.
- In June 2018, there were already 170 Slovak employees registered in TULIP, who could manage their attendance and download payslips.
- By June 2018, there had been 4 914 payslips published in TULIP for Kuehne + Nagel’s Slovak employees so far.
Project goals and achievements
- User friendly online attendance system in accordance with Slovak legislation.
- Secure payroll and HR data exchange between Kuehne + Nagel and their outsourcing partner Accace.
- Secure platform for payslip transfer and archiving.
- Connection to payroll software and error reduction.
- System that unifies HR and payroll processes.
- More effective and efficient work for the HR department and all the employees with regard to communication about the payroll agenda.
„We work with TULIP on a daily basis. Not just our HR department, but across other departments too. For our company, it’s a clear, effective and simple online solution. TULIP saves the history, so whenever we need it, we can search for information really fast. After GDPR, we decided to also use TULIP for HR processes such as the new employee hiring process,“ Dana Polláková, HR Manager, Kuehne + Nagel
(TULIP is in compliance with GDPR thanks to a secured and direct data exchange. Clients who use TULIP have adapted much faster to the new EU regulation).