TMR has been using TULIP for the digitalisation of their internal processes and invoice data extraction since November 2017 in three CEE countries – Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland. Thanks to our digitalisation, their accounting processes are faster, more reliable and more respectful to the environment.
Tatry Mountain Resorts (TMR) provides services in tourism in Slovakia and in other countries in Central and Eastern Europe. This important investor is becoming a premier investor in our region in the tourism area. The TMR group provides services in these key segments: Mountains & Leisure, Hotels and Real Estate.
What does the process of accounting digitalisation look like in TULIP for TMR?
Accounting processes digitalisation
- TMR – After they receive paper documents, employees scan them and along with other electronic invoices (*.pdf, *.jpg, etc.), send them to a specific email address.
- TULIP – Automatically uploads them to an OCR system, the data extraction starts.
- TULIP – An additional check of the extracted data is performed by an internal team. Upload to the TULIP e-portal.
- TMR – Validated documents are prepared for the approval process within 48 hours of the time TULIP receives them from the client.
- TMR – Approval roles and limits and invoice and report visibility are fully managed by the client. The availability of online invoices allows managers to track costs simply and effectively.
- TULIP – Automatic real-time communication of the TULIP platform with accounting software. Elimination of duplicate invoices after approval. Information about payments is directly in TULIP.
TULIP and TMR cooperation in numbers
- Cooperation since November 2017.
- As of the beginning of 2019, there’s an average of 4,457 documents extracted monthly. With this number, TMR is one of the 5 biggest clients with the accounting data extraction service provided by TULIP.
- By 19.6.2019, we had extracted 56,738 invoices for the TMR Group.
Project goals and achievements
- Online document archive with filtering
- Exact responsibilities set-up and financial limits
- Simple, user-friendly tool
- Higher comfort and online invoices
- Flexibility in changes and proactive service development
Next steps of cooperation with TMR
After a 2 year cooperation, we are adding other services for the client and the client has requested the service for other entities of TMR.
- The Austrian mountain center Mölltaler Gletscher is currently implementing the TULIP Accounting module
- The Polish mountain center Szczyrk Mountain Resort and fun park Legendia use the accounting software Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which we provide for the client (TULIP is a Microsoft Silver Partner)
„I had no idea how much unnecessary work had to be done by our accountants to book a simple invoice. We are working on unburdening them. It’s not 100% done, but with the right partner like TULIP, we’re getting closer. Professional work – this is what I most value about TULIP Solutions.” Matej Taraba, IT Business Analyst, Tatry Mountain Resorts.
Are you looking for invoices digitalisation?CONTACT US