Faurecia is one of the world’s leading automotive equipment suppliers. The company is now present in 34 countries around the world, with over 330 production sites in operation.
- Every day, a courier collects paper invoices and credit notes from Faurecia’s office in Bratislava and takes them to Brno, where we have a scanning and document management centre.
- In Brno, we scan the paper documents (invoices). All data from the scanned documents are extracted automatically using an OCR system integrated in the TULIP platform.
- The validation team then checks and validates the extracted data. All documents are published on the TULIP platform, together with all the overviews required by Faurecia. This means that Faurecia has the digitalized documents available on TULIP within 24 hours.
“Thanks to TULIP, we have saved time, costs and significantly increased the quality of extracted data.”
Monika Vlčková, SSC manager – Faurecia
Facts and figures
- An average of 350 documents per day (peaks are up to 850 daily documents)
- An average of 9 000 documents per month
- As of the beginning of 2017, there were 219 000 documents extracted for Faurecia on TULIP
- Reduction of the labour-costs required for part-time workers
- Reduction of the error rate through document processing
- Increased speed through document processing
- Increased quality of the extracted data