One of TULIP’s biggest clients is an American corporation that focuses on cloud IT services all over the world. They have several entities in Slovakia and the Czech republic, with more than 10 000 employees. Our long term cooperation is still growing and thanks to that, we are motivated to regularly extend TULIP with new features.
The client is a huge international corporation that needs unified processes between countries. The cooperation started in 2014. TULIP, as an international cloud platform that allows cross-country approval and control that provides an ideal solution for the client.
- TULIP Payroll provides payroll data exchange between the client’s HR department and their outsourcing partner, Accace company.
- Accace uploads payslips onto TULIP, The client approves the payslips and then sends them to the relevant employees. Every employee receives email notification about the new payslip, which has been uploaded to their TULIP account.
TULIP time & attendance management system
The Client uses TULIP’s time & attendance module in 3 countries.
- In Slovakia and Slovenia, they use the standard attendance module that allows them to create requests regarding attendance exceptions. These request are then in an approval process. Attendance in TULIP is closed by one click at the end of the month and outputs for the payslips are then generated.
- In the Czech republic, we prepared a huge project in cooperation with this client. The end result was the creation of a new module for specific shift planning within TULIP. Employees can now manage their standard attendance, along with planning their shifts and vacation.
Business trips module
Business trips module allows employees to create a business trip request directly within TULIP, where they can fill-in all the relevant information. The request goes through the approval process and then it’s possible to create a business trip settlement online in TULIP.
Special HR modules prepared directly for client
The client has requested several customizations in TULIP that we have prepared for them:
- Benefits system management: register, cancellation, benefits changes + reporting
- Process of Amex carts allocation
- A1 form – autogeneration of forms from business trips
Projects under preparation:
- Complete digitalization of employees´ folders (contracts, annexes etc.) with HR reporting
- Employee onboarding + automatic generation of relevant onboarding documents (process automatization and a decrease in administration)
Facts and figures
- Payslips are generated into TULIP for more than 10 000 employees within Slovakia and the Czech republic
- TULIP’s Time & Attendance management system is used by more than 11 000 employees of the client in 3 European countries (Slovakia, the Czech republic and Slovenia)
- Business trips module serves almost 7 000 employees in Slovakia
- Special HR modules were prepared for its Slovak entity, where they serve 7 000 people
- Attendance registry with online portal
- “Cross country” company system
- Simple and intuitive platform for employees
- Time and attendance in compliance with local legislation
- Secure platform for communication with the payroll outsourcing partner