The company Slovenské elektrárne, the largest producer of electricity in Slovakia and a major player in the Central European region, has decided to implement a new and simple attendance system in its subsidiary, Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby. The need for better organization and streamlining of work with human resources led them to this step.
Slovenské elektrárne operates 31 hydro, two nuclear, two thermal and two photovoltaic power plants, which ranks them among the top European climate leaders. Thanks to nuclear and hydropower plants, they supply up to 95% of electricity to the grid without CO2 emissions. They have almost 4,000 employees. As the only company from Eastern Europe, Slovenské elektrárne was ranked among the top European climate leaders.
One of their subsidiaries is the company Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby, which offers the supply of electricity, gas and heat and provides complex energy services for its clients. The company has 40 employees who needed a simple attendance system without identification cards and biometrics.
“A fast, clear, understandable and accessible attendance system for everyone who has access to an Internet connection, where employees have the opportunity to see everything in one place without having to click through and search for the necessary data, not to mention facilitating the approval processes of executives. These are the keywords that describe the introduction of the TULIP application into our daily working life in our company. We highly appreciate the willingness, helpfulness and flexible support of colleagues from TULIP whenever their intervention is necessary.”
Kristína Martinková, internal processes specialist & HR business partner at Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby
FACTS AND FIGURES
- The TULIP attendance system is used by Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby from May 2022.
- In May 2023, 40 power plant employees were using the TULIP platform for their attendance records.
- As part of the attendance system, the client also uses a shared vacation planner, which offers an overview of colleagues’ vacation plans for a better distribution of work capacities.
- Part of the solution for the client is a report for calculating the entitlement to a meal allowance.
The implementation of the TULIP attendance system brought several significant benefits and successes:
- Saving time for the HR department: TULIP platform automates many routine tasks, which means less administrative burden for the HR department and thus saving valuable time.
- Increasing the reliability of attendance records for payroll calculation: the TULIP system records accurate attendance data, which increases the accuracy and reliability of payroll data.
- Simple attendance records in the online portal for office employees of Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby: Employees have the opportunity to check and manage their attendance online, which increases their independence and at the same time makes processes more efficient.
- Records in accordance with legislation: the TULIP system is designed to be in full compliance with Slovak legislation, which ensures legal and transparent records.
The implementation of the TULIP platform was a successful step for Slovenské elektrárne – energetické služby to streamline their processes related to attendance. The system is constantly working to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability, which leads to improved work quality and employee satisfaction.