Do you know how company benefits have changed by an influence of world pandemic? What to expect for following years? We prepared almost 20 pages of an e-book where we will describe current situation in Slovakia and other European Union countries, provide statistics of benefits provided by companies, focus also on employees’ desires and we will briefly describe current Slovak legislation in that area. Subscribe for our newsletter and download “Employees‘ benefits after Covid pandemic” e-book.
Company benefits are becoming one of the key elements in searching for a new job. They are a significant addition to wage and huge support for work-life balance. Benefits are also a very powerful marketing tool in onboarding since they are one of the keys in employer branding. What has Covid-19 change in benefits area? The e-book will provide the answer.
What will you learn with the e-book?
Employee benefit types
- By the way of enrolment
What has Covid-19 change
- Due to pandemic situation, one of three companies were forced to decrease the variety of their benefits. However, 5 % of them has already got back to pre-pandemic situation
- Eurostat stated that in 2019, the average of home office
work in the European Union was 5,2 %, in Slovakia it was only 3,6 %
- Based on the research made by Workmonitor in 34 world countries in April 2021, 78 % respondents want to return to the office at least partially
- In November 2020, 10 % of companies were considering decreasing employee benefits and almost the same percentage of companies (11 %) on the other hand planned to increase them. However, 53 % of employers didn’t plan any changes in benefits for 2021
- Many other statistics.
Slovak legislation in 2021
- regular minimal wage increase
- possibility to choose meal voucher or financial contribution instead
- redefinition of “telework” and “housework”
- employment termination with an employee older than 65
- clarification of trial period extension
The most common benefits and their taxation
- meal vouchers
- transport to work
- allowance to child’s sport activity
- 13. and 14. salary
- income from the acquisition of new shares
- income from the social fund
Tips for how to comfortably manage company benefits
- online platform for benefit management.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news right into your inbox.