Originally, TULIP is a Slovak cloud platform that unites and simplifies business processes in the accounting, HR, payroll and tax areas. In TULIP, there is a complex attendance management system – a sophisticated online attendance solution without ID cards terminals.
Time and Attendance
What does the TULIP attendance management system provide?
Advantages of the TULIP attendance management system
- Legislation compliance
- All processes are done online and are visible in real time
- Time & Attendance management anytime, anywhere, after logging into the portal
- No need for software installation
- Time & Attendance management without ID card terminals or biometry (but possible cross check with client´s card system)
- Completely eliminates the burden of paper handling, manual absence evidence and the risks involved
- Continual attendance overview
- Attendance management system is connected to payroll software
- Single or bulk approval option for managers
- Online, secure and real-time information exchange system between the company and employees
- The TULIP T&A system is available in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania and other European countries
- Cross-country workflow approval allows international companies to use TULIP as a unified T&A platform in all entities
- GDPR compliance
TULIP provides a user friendly attendance management system customised upon the client´s request and in compliance with legislation (currently SVK, CZ, PL, HU and RO).
Employees can simply submit attendance requests online, via the TULIP portal and keep track of their status – with just a few clicks. Each employee has the possibility to submit individual requests that affect their timesheet (set-up by legislation and the client´s specific requests.
Which type of attendance management system do you need?
TULIP provides simple absence management (so called “negative attendance”) that was created for companies with stable work times. There´s also a modern cloud solution for shift planning (positive attendance). Which one is better for you? Read the description below and contact us for more information:
Standard TULIP Attendance management module
- Perfect solution for office workers with stable work time
- T&A is set-up in compliance with legislation and client´s requests, employees track their absences
- Simple approval process (example: 1. superior, 2. HR manager)
- Payroll software connection (in some cases – attendance records export form TULIP and upload to payroll software)
- Group of attendance reports created upon client´s special requests (there are standard reports in TULIP)
TULIP Shift planner
- Shift planning for employees
- An adjustment to the standard TULIP attendance management module (absences management, reports, approval processes and payroll software connection are included in this solution)
- Attendance management system for shift plan management
- Solution created for manufacturing and retail companies
- Vacation planner included
TULIP does not provide ID cards or any other hardware monitoring system. All the attendance processes are managed online, via a safe and secure portal. However, if the client already uses monitoring system, we are ready to connect TULIP to this hardware solution and move the data to our cloud platform.
What does TULIP look like?
How does the TULIP T&A management system work?
- Employees submit their attendance request online (vacation, medical leave or other paid/unpaid day off), by filling in a form with predefined fields necessary for each type of request. In each case, each type of form will also have the possibility to be sent with additional documents attached. TULIP calculates the balance of requests and the employee can see it when creating the attendance request.
- Once submitted, the request is immediately imported into the Manager self-service section and added to the approval workflow – to be approved by the direct supervisor.
- After approval, the information is sent forward to the payroll processing overseer.
All absences are accessible online via TULIP’s friendly timeline or table interface, filtered by year or month, without the influence of the request type and approval status.