Originally, TULIP is a Slovak cloud platform that unites and simplifies business processes in the accounting, HR, payroll and tax areas. In TULIP, there is a complex attendance management system – a sophisticated online time & attendance solution without ID card terminals.
What does the TULIP attendance management system provide to you?
What are the advantages of the TULIP attendance management system?
- Legislation compliance
- All processes are done online and are visible in real time
- Time & Attendance management anytime, anywhere, after logging into the portal
- No need for software installation
- Time & Attendance management without ID card terminals or biometry (but possible cross check with client´s card system)
- Completely eliminates the burden of paper handling, manual absence evidence and the risks involved
- Continual attendance overview
- Attendance management system is connected to payroll software
- Single or bulk approval option for managers
- Online, secure and real-time information exchange system between the company and employees
- The TULIP T&A system is available in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania and other European countries
- Cross-country workflow approval allows international companies to use TULIP as a unified T&A platform in all entities
- GDPR compliance
What does TULIP look like?
TULIP provides a user friendly attendance management system customized upon the customer´s request and in compliance with legislation (currently SVK, CZ, PL, HU and RO).
Employees can simply submit attendance requests online, via the TULIP portal and keep track of their status – with just a few clicks. Each employee has the possibility to submit individual requests that affect their timesheet (set-up by legislation and the customer´s specific requests).