TULIP is a cloud platform that unites and simplifies business processes in the accounting, HR, payroll and tax areas. In TULIP, there is a complex attendance management system – a sophisticated online time & attendance solution without any ID card terminals.
What does the TULIP attendance management system provide to you?
What are the advantages of the TULIP attendance management system?
- Legislation compliance
- All processes are done online and are visible in real time
- Time & Attendance management anytime, anywhere, after logging into the portal
- No need for software installation
- Time & Attendance management without ID card terminals or biometric tracking (but possible cross check with client’s card system)
- Completely eliminates the burden of paper handling, manual absence and time tracking evidence and the risks involved
- Continual attendance overview
- Attendance management system is connected to payroll software
- Single or bulk approval option for managers
- Online, secure and real-time information exchange system between the company and employees
- The TULIP Time & Attendance system is available in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania and other European countries (contact us for countries details)
- Cross-country workflow approval allows international companies to use TULIP as a unified T&A platform in all entities
- GDPR compliance
What does TULIP look like?
TULIP provides a user friendly attendance management system customized upon the customer’s request and in compliance with local legislation (currently SVK, CZ, PL, HU and RO).
Employees can simply submit attendance requests online, via the TULIP portal and keep track of their status – with just a few clicks. Each employee has the possibility to submit individual requests that affect their time clock (timesheet set-up by legislation and the customer´s specific requests).